Saimai Hospital Your Family Hospital
In 2005, the board members expanded the services and opened the second hospital called Saimai Hospital (SMH). It is a 150-bed hospital serving the growing community on the east side. The hospital is certified ISO 9002, ISO 14001, and HA (Hospital Accreditation).
In its 7-storey building, Saimai Hospital is fully equipped with facilities as well as indoor parking. It can serve more than 1,000 patients per day. With a mission, “We Serve You Like Our Family,” the hospital’s physicians and team members are ready to serve your loved ones with…
- 24-hour Emergency Center
- Cardiac Center. Prevent and diagnose the first signs of cardiac conditions. Treat and rehabilitate by heart specialists and advanced equipment and technologies.
- Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics Center. Child Development. Speech Therapy.
- Eye E.N.T.
- General & Orthopedics Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, offering maternity and surgery packages and medical cares for ladies of all ages.
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Center
- X-ray Computer, Mammography
- Hemodialysis Center
- Dental Center
- Physical Therapy Center
- Health Checkup: Internal, Mobile, and Pre-employment Checkup
Saimai Hospital is located near Wongsakorn Market on Chaloempong Road, between Lum Look Ka – Pathumthani Road and Saimai Road (Khlong 4), connected with a road towards Watcharapol (Ramindra) Sukhapiban 5.
91 Chaloempong Road, Saimai, Bangkok 10220
Saimai Klong 8 Hospital
- Health Screening
- Check up
- Digital X-ray
80/77-80 Lam Luk Ka Rd., Lam Luk Ka district, Pathum Thani province.